Due to our knowledge-based approach, applications for admission to graduate study are managed by Pitt's 14 graduate and professional schools (see below), not by a central admissions office.
Explore the sites below or find information request forms and email addresses arranged by school at Request Graduate Information.
Pitt Grad Programs
You'll find all of the necessary information about each program, including admissions requirements, within the following school websites.
- Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
- Katz Graduate School of Business
- School of Computing and Information
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education
- Swanson School of Engineering
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Medicine (MD)
- School of Medicine (PhD)
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work