Graduate Admissions Applications
Due to our knowledge-based approach, applications for admission to graduate study are managed by Pitt's 14 graduate and professional schools, not by a central admissions office. You'll find details about each program within our school and college websites.
- Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
- Katz Graduate School of Business
- School of Computing and Information
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education
- Swanson School of Engineering
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Medicine (MD)
- School of Medicine (PhD)
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
Financial support is available to you. Financial awards, including graduate student researcher (GSR) positions, teaching fellowships (TFs), teaching assistantships (TAs), graduate student assistantships (GSAs), and other fellowships, are awarded by individual schools or programs, typically as part of an admissions offer.
For questions about programs, applications, admission criteria (including English proficiency), curriculum, and financial awards, it's best to reach out to your program of interest for the details you need.