*last edited on November 12, 2021. Check back frequently for updates. Contact Graduate Studies at email@example.com if you have specific questions.
- Academic calendar
- COVID-19 Standards and Guidelines, updated for fall 2021
- All Library hours and directions
- Student Computing Labs and locations
- Study Spaces
- Graduate and Professional Student Lounge, 524 William Pitt Union (WPU): Open during WPU's fall semester hours. Visit the WPU Information Desk located on the main floor to obtain a temporary swipe card to access the lounge.
- Research Operations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Graduate Students and Postdocs can reach out with concerns about research as well as teaching assignments or anything else in the following ways:
International Students and Postdocs
Health and Wellness
- Vaccine Requirement for Students, Faculty and Staff, effective December 6, 2021
- Pitt's Health Rules updated for fall 2021
- The University requires every student, faculty and staff member to comply with certain mitigation measures unless they provide proof that they have been vaccinated. Upload proof of vaccination through the Student Health Service portal.
- On-campus Vaccination Clinic: walk-ins welcome including the public
- Testing and Care
- Counseling Center, including Resources and Groups Just for Grads and Therapy Assistance Online
- LifeSolutions for postdocs
- Morning Virtual "Zoomies" Workouts: free classes such as Yoga, Barre, Kickboxing, and Zumba will be offered each day Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Technology Assistance: Through Pitt IT, you can borrow a remote device that you may need for your training.
- Zoom Video Conferencing
- Student Emergency Assistance Fund
- Community Assistance Resources updated with COVID-19 Resources: compiled by the University Library System for Pitt students seeking housing, health, and food assistance.
- The Pitt Pantry
- No-contact pickup of pre-packaged boxes of food or the option to shop in-person. Submit an online request form by Wednesdays at 2 p.m.
- Produce distributions will be held Tuesdays from 2 to 5 p.m. in the Bellefield Presbyterian Church back parking area (4001 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213).
- Meal Scholarship Program for students facing food insecurity caused by an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances. Apply using this form.